The circuit shows a simple triangle and squarewave generator using a common LM1558 dual op-amp to produce very low frequencies to about 10 KHz. The time interval for one half cycle is about R*C and the outputs will supply about 10mA. Triangle amplitude can be altered by adjusting the 47k resistor and waveform offset can be removed by adding a capacitor in series with the output.
- Supply Voltage ±22V
- Power Dissipation 400 mW
- Differential Input Voltage ±30V
- Input Voltage (Note 3) ±15V
- Operating Temperature Range −55°C to +125°C
- Storage Temperature Range −65°C to +150°C
- Lead Temperature (Soldering, 10 sec.) 260°C